Sinochem International is building an open innovation mechanism that envelops the industry chains, and actively engages in exchanges and cooperation with leading industry enterprises, upstream and downstream enterprises, universities, colleges and other partners, integrating the advantages and resources of multiple parties to promote the construction of research platforms, the development of innovation projects and breakthroughs in key technologies. Industry-university-research, research-production-marketing and other cooperation modes are applied to promote progress in the chemical industry.
Joining Forces with Industrial Partners to Innovate Development Models
Establishment of Sennics "Environmentally- friendly Rubber and Plastic Additives Academician Workstation"
Sinochem-Corning Micro-reaction Laboratory jointly built by Sinochem International and Corning
Sinochem-DIC Transmembrane United Laboratory jointly built by Sinochem International and DIC
Sinochem-SRICI Composite Material Joint Laboratory jointly built by Sinochem International and Shanghai Research Institute of Chemical Industry
Innovation Cooperation Progress in 2022:
● Sinochem International cooperated with the Beijing Institute of Technology’s National Engineering Research Center of Flame Retardant Materials to establish a special flame retardant and application technology industry-university-research base, and jointly constructed an innovation system for a special flame retardant manufacturing industry-university-research alliance
● Sinochem International signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Jiangsu Lenengy Battery Joint-stock Co., Ltd. to actively seek out business and capital cooperation opportunities in the lithium battery materials industry
● Sinochem International signed a framework agreement on strategic cooperation with KraussMaffei to promote cooperation in the field of new materials
● Sinochem International’s subsidiary Yangnong Group jointly established a joint research and development center for high-efficiency catalytic technologies with Xiamen University’s College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
● Sinochem International’s subsidiary Yangnong Group jointly established a joint laboratory with Jiangnan University to engage in technological cooperation in special epoxy resins
● Sinochem International’s subsidiary Sennics signed a memorandum of understanding on strategic cooperation with Honeywell to establish cooperation in areas including carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), hydrogen production technology and new environmentally friendly materials
● Sinochem International’s subsidiary Sennics signed an agreement on strategic cooperation with the China Academy of Science’s Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics to enhance cooperation in the fields of new materials, highprecision specialized chemical products, energy conservation, environmental protection, emission reduction and other areas